Monday, July 26, 2010

Templates and 2 more blocks

I'm trying to keep my templates for each of the Farmer's Wife blocks organized.  I'm keeping each set of templates in ziplock sandwich bags, and I'm labeling each one with the block number and name...




I've also completed 2 more blocks.  I'm keeping the finished blocks in a large ziplock bag so kitties don't get their fur all over them :)

Block 2 - Autumn Tints

Block 3 - Basket


Currently I'm machine piecing my blocks, and I plan to attempt paper piecing as I get a little more done. 

Come back soon for another update!

Until then, happy quilting!




1 comment:

  1. Very nice blocks and organization... Love the colors in these blocks !
    I just finished my very 1st one today. I'm new to patchwork/quilting so it didn't turn out perfect but I'm very proud of it ! Did posted on the
    quiltingboard. Have to go now, my 4y old just got up from her nap !

    ReplyDelete